Best Smartwatch under Rs. 5000/-
Smartwatches have been such a thing that only a rich can afford, but this has began to change in recent times. Though the list is quite small, few big players are diving into the affordable smartwatch segment and pushing decent devices to impress the masses. This recent change has made more no. of people invest in this product and thereby attracting the attraction of the premium brands. If you have been looking to buy a smartwatch and you have just 5000 in your pocket then you are at the right place as in this piece of writing, we will be listing out the best smartwatches that you can buy under Rs. 5000 in India.
The price range which we have chosen does fall short of entries but it is the closest you can get to an ideal smartwatch experience. Budget smartwatches under the tag of Rs. 5000 do not have a ton of features but will satisfy you for sure.
List of Best Smartwatch under Rs. 5000/-
|Amazfit Lite Smart Watch|
|Alcatel One Touch Smartwatch|
|Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Band|
- Amazfit is a quite budget-friendly option and it offers rom Huami in the range of Rs. 5000. The watch has a beautiful anti-reflective 1.28” LCD Screen with anti-fingerprint coating and Gorilla Glass 3 Protection that delivers you a great experience. The minimalistic design that the watch is offering gives you a premium look.
- Gorilla Glass 3
- 28” LCD Screen
- In-built GLONASS & GPS
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Heart-rate Monitor
- 190 mAh battery with 45 days battery backup.
- 1-Year warranty.
- Amazfit has Bluetooth 4.0 and quickly connects to a smartphone while you can even use it to decline calls. It comes with a 1-year warranty only for manufacturing defects.
- Amazfit comes in a variety of colours to choose from. Cinnabar Red looks quite cool and funky, Onyx Black looks premium. It even has double pre-loaded watch faces while you can even select from a variety of customizable watch faces on the app of Amazfit to select the best watch face that suits one’s personality.
- Amazfit has an IP68 water-resistant rating that prevents the watch from damage during all of sudden rain and splashes of water too. This makes Amazfit a great option in the list of best smartwatches under Rs. 5000/-.
- Amazfit has a lightweight and stylish polycarbonate body with the dial along with the silicon strap weighing at just 31g. It is as featherweight the same as a fitness band and you can completely forget that you are wearing it even while running which makes it one of the best smartwatches under Rs. 5000 in India.
- Amazfit has 1.28” LCD screen which is anti-reflective and it is protected with Gorilla Glass 3. Along with all these things, it has an anti-fingerprint coating too. The colours on the display are vibrant and it offers good contrast too. The anti-fingerprint coating assists the user to use the smartwatch with so much ease with sweaty fingers during the outdoor exercise.
- The display is bright which makes it amazing legible under the sunlight along with the anti-reflective coating on the display even makes it more visible to read in sunlight, which is an incredible feature to have in a fitness smartwatch under the price range of Rs. 5000. Amazfit has an always-on feature that lets you prevent the watch from sleeping and ensures you that you can track your progress.
- The step tracking is moderately accurate on the Amazfit while it is an in-built Sony GPS chip which assists in tracking the route, speed and distance accurately without even a smartphone. One can track its workout even without phone around with one of the best fitness smartwatches under Rs. 5000 in India.
- Amazfit has a PPG sensor that examines heart rate properly by measuring the blood flow under the wrist. An exact heart rate monitor assists plan workouts well to achieve the best outcome.
- Amazfit has 4 different sports mode that are cycling, walking, outdoor running and indoor running. It allows you to get proper analysis of your progress assisting you track time duration, distance, speed, heart rate as well as slope. Amazfit even has a reminder of excessive heart rate and speed which enhances a safe and efficient workout.
- Amazfit shows app notifications like Facebook, Whatsapp, Text Messages, etc. It even vibrates during calls to alert when the phone is on silent, so you don’t have to worry about your missed calls while your phone is on silent mode. The smartwatch even has sedentary alarm vibrations and alerts which are amazing features to have in a smartwatch under the price tag of Rs. 5000.
- Amazfit delivers a 190 mAh battery that can last up to 45 days on 10% brightness and less consumption. It gives the battery backup of 22 hours when the GPS is continuously turned on, while it can easily last around 14 days on moderate usage.
- We cannot wear Amazfit while swimming which is the only drawback although it is still an amazing option with endless features and stylish looks in under Rs. 5000/-.
- Mevofit Space is eleganty designed smartwatch that has multiple features including blood pressure tracker, heart rate monitor and blood oxygen monitor that are unique in this range. With an OLED colour display and a fast charging time of 1 hour, Mevofit Space is one of the best fitness smartwatches under Rs. 5000.
- 1-Year Warranty
- 7 Sports Mode
- Remote Camera Control
- BP Monitor & Heart-Rate
- IP 67 Water-Resistant
- 3” OLED Display
- Mevofit Space comes with 1 year warranty in case of manufacturing defects.
- Mevofit has a 4 to 6 day battery life, which is quite less in comparison to other smartwatches. But the good news is that, you can charge it in just 60 minutes.
- Mevofit Space has a feature of water-resistant with an IP67 rating that assists it from damage due to sudden rains or splashes.
- Mevofit has 3 different watch faces to select from. The application of Mevofit is very user-friendly and has diet-plans, workout tips, healthy food recipes and many more which will help you reach your fitness goals.
- It displays application notifications, helps control music via the watch, incoming call with caller names will be displayed, and has a remote shutter control feature. Control music using your smartwatch during the sessions of exercises which makes workouts easier. The remote shutter control feature assists in taking photos handsfree, so groupfies can now by keeping the phone on a stable platform and clicking pictures using the smartwatch.
- Mevofit Space has a sleep tracker feature which keeps a check on your sleeping process throughout the day and even allows you to plan your sleeping hours accordingly. In daily use, stopwatch and alarm features are very much useful and Mevofit Space is offering that too.
- Mevofit Space offers a complete analysis of heart health by examining heart rate, blood pressure and also blood oxygen levels. While it is definitely an amazing feature to have in a fitness watch for people actually looking to enhance their workout efficiency, it can be even be used by diabetics and people with heart diseases to make sure that they did an efficient workout. The Blood Pressure and Blood Oxygen Monitor make Mevofit Space a great fitness smartwatch under Rs. 5000/-.
- Mevofit Space has 7 Sports Mode involving walking, running, skipping, cycling and football. It tracks distance, steps and speed coupled with heart rate which offers analysis of your workout sessions. The step tracking is decently accurate with little margins of errors.
- Mevofit Space is a lightweight and trendy smartwatch weighing 28g. The polycarbonate dial is durable and can survive accidental drops. There are special holes on the strap to let the skin breathe and prevent sweating.
- Mevofit Space has 1.3” Ft display that offers good colours. There is no contrast on the display but the colours are distinctive enough. It has a brightness controller via which you can increase or decrease the brightness.
- The battery backup of Mevofit Space is quite less but it could be better if it comes with an in-built GPS. The blood oxygen level and BP are unique features on this smartwatch and make Mevofit Space a great option to buy.
Amazfit Lite Smart Watch
- Amazfit Lite offers you a record battery backup of around 45 days, which makes it special in our entire list.
- And as the name suggests, Amazfit is the lightest smartwatch in our list.
- Amazfit Lite has a pressure sensor and a compass which adds more spice to it.
- 45 Days Battery Life
- Transflective Display
- 32gm Weight
- Water Resistant up to 30m
The Amazfit Lite is one of the best watches to be bought under Rs. 5000. This watch has all the latest features with a record battery life of 45 Days. Amazfit Lite has a 1.28 inches coloured display which has amazing brightness and colour. But it comes with its own cons, read further to find out.
- Lite has one of the best displays as because it comes with Transflective Display which is entirely protected by Cornia Gorilla Glass and is fitted with anti-fingerprint coating. This coating makes it easy to clean.
- This smartwatch offers 24 hours continuous heart rate measurement, which assists to look at your health conditions.
- You can easily sync your watch data in your phone with the help of Mifit application, which records your data for future use too.
- The Build Quality is amazing, and the screen is scratch-resistant while the whole body is waterproof up to 30m. The straps and buttons even feel sturdy and will last longer.
- The watch is highly customizable depends upon your likings and tastes. There are multiple interchangeable straps and clock faces inside it. You can tweak these, depending upon your affections.
- Amazfit Lite is an amazing fitness watch even as it capable of detecting and recording all type of sports activities.
- The battery life is awe-inspiring as the watch lasts for over 45 days on just a single charge. This is great considering it offers notification via custom apps.
- Coming to the looks of the watch, this watch has amazing looks and moreover like apple watch. The watch looks great on hand is comfortable to wear for days.
- This Amazfit is ideal, but this could be better if the company has given call reply and texting on the watch only.
- Play Fit smartwatch is a budget-friendly smartwatch that is filled with endless features that you would find only in luxury smartwatches which are priced heavily. With high-resolution display with stainless steel case and Gorilla Glass 3, and 50m water resistance, Play Fit is best at its price.
- 14 Sports modes with menstrual tracker
- 12-day Battery Backup
- Stainless steel casing
- Waterproof up to swimming depth of 50m
- Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 3” LCD Full Touch Display
- Play Fit has a 1.3” LCD screen with a 2.5D curved glass along with Gorilla Glass 3 protection which makes it resistant to scratches, durable and damage on accidental drops. This makes Play Fit one of the best smartwatches under the price range of Rs. 5000.
- Play Fit comes with a 1-year warranty in case of manufacturing defects.
- Play Fit has 14 different types of sports mode to track duration, distances, calories burnt and speed in a range of activities involving running, football, cycling, badminton, and even yoga. The step tracking is accurate and had a lowest margin of error in comparison to Mi Band 4 but it can malfunction when travelling in two-wheeler or any vehicle.
- Play Fit has Bluetooth 4.2 which gets connected to both Android and iOS smartphones. It offers 12 days of battery life on regular use with lesser use of the heart rate monitor which decreases battery life. This is a commendable battery backup in an affordable smartwatch with a full-coloured display. It takes around 2 hours to completely charge the smartwatch.
- Play Fit has 4 watch faces to select from and they look ideal too. It doesn’t support third party apps to change watch faces and the fonts could have been better though.
- Play Fit has a unique female menstrual cycle monitor which tracks the menstrual cycle completely based on routine and notifies any irregularities. This is truly a good feature for women looking to buy fitness smartwatch under Rs. 5000.
- Play Fit is an ergonomically designed smartwatch that has a resemblance to the luxury Apple Smartwatch. It has a slim 12mm stainless steel casing that makes it look quite luxurious while the buttons on the sides are even metallic, which is a great thing to get, if you are looking for a budget smartwatch. The only drawback comes in the straps which feel hard but they are detachable.
- The 1.3” LCD Display on Play Fit offers nice colours and although it is not as amazing as AMOLED Display, and the brightness is also amazing. The touch response is quite average as seen in most of the smartwatches at this price.
- Plat Fit has various utility features including stopwatch, alarm, music control, app notifications and incoming call alerts. The music control feature comes in handy during workouts as it allows you to change the music without taking out your phone. Play Fit even has a feature called ‘find my phone’ that can locate your phone if you lose it in your home while your lost it somewhere or it’s in silent mode. It even ensures you to reject calls from the smartwatch itself.
- Play Fit is water-resistant up to 50m which assists you to swim while wearing it. This is amazing feature to have in a budget smartwatch and the only drawback here is there is no dedicated swimming mode that can track swimming progress.
- The heart rate monitor on Play Fit even displayed decently precise results and it even has a continuous heart rate monitoring option that keeps a check on your heart rate throughout the day. The sleep tracking is not as accurate on this smartwatch and it doesn’t measure different levels of sleep but this is acceptable for a fitness smartwatch under Rs. 5000.
- The strap could have been made of good quality but it is hard to ask for more looking at all the features and stainless steel casing on Play Fit at this price point.
- There is no dedicated swimming mode which is not good since the watch is water-resistant up to 50m.
Alcatel One Touch Smartwatch
- The Alcatel One Touch Smartwatch is the most luxurious looking smartwatch in our entire list of best smartwatches under Rs. 5000.
- 210 mAh battery
- Water-Resistant Body
- 22”LCD Display
- 55 gms Weight
The Alcatel One Touch is trying to bridge the gap between premium looking smartwatches and consumers by delivering decent features at an excellent price.
- The Alcatel comes with multiple fitness sensors integrated into it. There is also an HR Sensor, a pedometer which is always accurate, though never expect spot-on measurements from this budget device.
- The Alcatel One Touch Sports has an in-built USB Connector for charging which is a great way to cut down the costs and delivers the brand a reason to not involve any charger in the box.
- The Alcatel One Touch design is really fresh and durable for a budget-friendly smartwatch, though the overall form is not comparable to any luxurious watch, it still is the leader in its class of budget smartwatch under the price tag of Rs. 5000.
- The Body of One Touch is designed in such a way that it can survive water damage. This means you can take it for a shower with it and it will still work properly.
- The menu seems to be laggy even though they are extremely light and must easily float. This may be because of the low FPS screen which saves power but still seems laggy.
- The functionality of the smartwatch is pretty thin and there are not multiple features that let you interact with the phone notifications via the smartwatch. This is not a welcomed decision as this is a smartwatch after all and you require smartwatches for basic phone tasks so that you do not have to use your smartphone.
Noise ColorFit Pro Fitness Band
- This Noise smartwatch can be used with both iOS and Android devices.
- Noise ColorFit Pro comes with a big 1.22 inches big coloured Display.
- 59 gm Weight
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
- 1 Year Warranty
- 2” Coloured IPS Display with Gorilla Glass 3
Noise is one of the most sold smartwatch brands in our nation, because the price is less and the features are endless. When you compare ColorFit Pro with any other smartwatch with price, then ColorFit Pro will surely be the winner.
- Noise ColorFit Pro has a 1.22 inches colourful LCD Display with 240 x 240 pixels, which offers you great viewing experience.
- The band alerts users about an incoming call or message.
- Noise ColorFit Pro allows users not just receive messages but even read them.
- The band comes with unique features of Blood Oxygen, which measures the oxygen level in the blood.
- One of the coolest features of ColorFit is that you are not limited to use pre-installed wallpapers on the lock screen, but you can even select from the phone.
- ColorFit Pro delivers you control over Music and camera shutter controls, get weather update and daily temperature, along with stopwatch and brightness adjustment feature.
- Pairing of phone and noise ColorFit Pro via Bluetooth is effortless.
- Fitness feature and sports mode: with everyday fitness and sports mode, it shares health updates like distance, steps, heart rate and calories.
- Coming to the charging of the watch, plug in the charging chip to the back of the dial to charge and plug the charging cable into the adapter.
- To see the progress in you can download the fit application from Play Store or Apple App Store depending on the phone and sync your data using Bluetooth.
- This ColorFit Pro is a little bit heavy in comparison to the other in our list.
- The main drawback of the watch is only 3-day battery life.
Preparation of this List of Best Smartwatches under Rs. 5000
The activity of filtering out of the best smartwatches under the price tag of Rs. 5000, was not at all easy as multiple third grade brands have used misleading names to get identified with the premium brands. We had to select only the best performance-based smartwatches that deliver unique features and are also durable for long-term usage. We have taken into consideration the UI and the user ease during battery life and operations.
More Such Article you may know