Best Elliptical Cross Trainer in India 2020
Nowadays, people are more conscious about their health, as we know diseases are tremendously increasing and only one cure for the dangerous disease is fitness. For making your body fit is a desire of most of the people and in that elliptical trainers play a significant role.
So if you are fitness freak want to stay fit and healthy then an elliptical trainer will help you in your workout both at home and gym. Over the years, the demand for elliptical trainer has rapidly increased due to their health benefits. Now, most of the people are aware of the fact that health should be our priority. An elliptical trainer is a wonderful machine that gives you gym-like experience at home.
As we all mostly thing they put more pressure or stress on our joints and that make us fatigue. But elliptical trainer not put unnecessary pressure on your joint but gives you that pressure that your body gets to take.
Over the past five years, the growth of the elliptical trainer has increased from 1.1 million to 6.7 million users. If you have injuries or joint pain but want to get the benefits of workouts or running, then investing in elliptical trainer would the best decision for your health. There are several benefits of an elliptical trainer like weight loss, bone density, metabolic boosting, natural toning, muscle building, and many more.
Most of the people are confused and doesn’t know which exercising is more helpful for them. There are different needs of a person according to their body some want to lose weight; some want muscle boosting so selecting the best equipment is a difficult job. So before explaining the best elliptical trainer, you need first understand the use of treadmill and exercise bikes.
- Treadmills:– there are both manual, and automated treadmills are available in the market. You can choose any model according to your need. It has several pros and cons they are:-
- This is best for enhancing cardiovascular strength
- It is useful for long term weight loss
- It is also helpful in improving bone density
- You can even burn more calories if you compare it with elliptical or bike
- It doesn’t offer a full body workout
- It is not suitable if you are suffering from joint pains.
- This is a costlier product
2 exercise bikes:- this is similar to a bicycle but give you all the benefits as you are riding the bike. You can use this exercise bike both at home as well as a gym. It has several pros and cons they are:-
- It effectively burns your fat by putting unnecessary pressure on your joints
- It is easy to use if you compare it with a treadmill and elliptical trainer
- It is less costly than other exercise equipment
- It is not so effective if you compare it with elliptical or treadmill
- You feel boring when you are used to it
3 elliptical cross trainers:- it is a blend of the treadmill, stair-master, and cycling. This is a unique combination of the best equipment that gives you fit body and health. It also has several pros and cons they are:-
elliptical cross trainers
- It reduces the weight form both upper and lower body at the same time
- It burns more calories than any other exercise equipment
- It is good to your joints as it doesn’t put unnecessary pressure to your joints
- It is quite reasonable
- Not gives you wider benefits as compared with cycling and running machines
List Of the Best elliptical trainer in India 2020 brands
|Schwinn 430 elliptical trainer|
|Afton Cardio Fitness Elliptical Trainer (FX400)|
|Xterra FS5.3e Steel Elliptical Cross Trainer|
|Kettler Cross P Cross Trainer or Elliptical Cross Trainer|
|Proline Fitness 335E Elliptical Trainer|
|Welcare Elliptical Cross Trainer WC6044|
1) Schwinn 430 elliptical trainer:-
This is one of the best elliptical trainers in India. It is known for its high-quality equipment and durability. It has the following features that make it one of the best selling fitness equipment.
- This product comes with a dual track 2 LCD windows system.
- It comes with 22 different programs, with 2 user setting and many goal tracking options in this machine.
- It has 20 level resistance aligned wheels and because of it works very smoothly and effectively.
- It also has a charging USB port and also a data exchange feature.
- It is suitable for full body workout.
- It shows important information like speed, calories, distance, time, etc.
- It works smoothly and effectively.
2.Afton Cardio Fitness Elliptical Trainer (FX400)
It is one of the best exercise equipment brands in India that manufacture best quality products with long-lasting and sturdy. It is possible for high fitness enthusiasts or athletes. It has following specialization they are:-
- This product comes with 20 different magnetic resistance levels that help in testing user fitness levels.
- You can also monitor your heart rate by only using the HR sensor.
- It comes with incline ramp of 15 to 30 degrees.
- It has 10 program setting like hill, cardio, strength, interval, 2*user, fat burn, 2*HR controlled options.
- Its magnetic resistance is up to 1 to 20 levels.
- It has a backlit LCD that displays essential information.
- It has a built-in speaker with iPod/mp3 connectivity and that you can use while doing exercise.
- It has 10.5 kg balance flywheel.
- It comes with hand pulse grip and chest belt.
- It also has wheels that help you for taking from one place to another.
3.Xterra FS5.3e Steel Elliptical Cross Trainer
This is also a very effective elliptical cross trainer in India, and you can use this for both gym and home. It has the following specialization they are:-
- It comes with 8.5 kg flywheel and an additional 20-inch ellipse motion.
- It has a 5.5-inch display that shows essential information like speed, distance, pulse, calories, and scan.
- This product supports the resistance level for up to 20.
- It has dual –action handlebars that protect your wrist from hurting and help your arm to stay in a neutral position.
- It is suitable for commercial purpose as well as useful for athletes.
- It reduces weight from both upper and lower body.
4.Kettler Cross P Cross Trainer or Elliptical Cross Trainer
This is also a very nice machine that comes from the well-known brand Kettler, it has the following specialization they are:-
- This elliptical cross trainer is less costly from the above-mentioned product.
- It has all the feature of a premium fitness equipment and comes under a price tag of around 45000/-.
- . If you want a gym like an experience at home that this product is suitable for you.
- It comes with an LCD that shows time, calories, pulse, speed, RPM.
- This product comes with magnetic resistance of up to 16 levels.
- The weight of its flywheel is 14kg.
- It also has a pulse sensor and chest strap that help in measuring the heart rate on the go.
Proline Fitness 335E Elliptical Trainer
This is a very nice fitness equipment brand in India it helps in your workout and helps you to stay fit and healthy. It has the following features they are:_
- This product comes with 6 different functions.
- It also has a small rectangular display that shows essential information like speed, time, distance, calories, etc.
- It mostly supports up to 8 levels of manual tension, and it has 5 kg of the flywheel
- It has elliptical motion technology that helps in reducing your stress from your joints.
- This product also comes with a sizeable non-skid pedal that helps in longer workouts.
- It also has wheels that you can use to shift it from one area to another.
- It also comes with hand pulse sensor that measures your heart rate.
6.Welcare Elliptical Cross Trainer WC6044
It is India’s most trusted brand in terms of fitness equipment and comes with a rating of 4 to 5 star from social brands. It has the following features that make it more desirable and trustable among users.
- It has 16 inch LCD that display calories, distance, time, scan, heart rate, etc.
- It comes with an adjustable seat that you can adjust according to your need.
- It gives you a smooth workout experience that helps in reducing stress from your knees and ankles
- Its 4kg flywheel helps in enhancing the momentum of speed and increases your workout effort.
- Its manual magnetic resistance is up to 8 levels.
I hope you Like the article on Best Elliptical Cross Trainer in India 2020 Review
More Such Aricle you May like are as