PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this site. Zee Media Corporation, henceforth mentioned as ZMC, may modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
ZMC holds the rights to bar a user who:
- Posts unauthorised information or communication on the website.
- Posts or sends through our website any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hurts religious sentiments, is violent or infringes upon intellectual property rights or otherwise objectionable.
- Uploads any viruses or other spyware which is considered unlawful.
- Harasses or intimidates or troubles any of the other users of the website.
- Submits contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
- The decision whether an application is vulgar, obscene, defaming, hurting religious sentiments, violent or infringing upon intellectual property rights, rests solely at the discretion of ZMC.
- ZMC has the right at its discretion, to delete/screen blogs/posts/comments that may be vulgar, obscene, defaming, hurting religious sentiments, violent or infringing upon intellectual property rights.
- ZMC or its allied agencies will not be responsible for any technical glitches/website downtime or any such activities that may cause any hindrance/inconvenience to the users of the website.
- If at any time, any information provided by the user is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the user can be discontinued from the site.
- Determination of whether information is incorrect or not rests with the jury.
- All the decisions of ZMC and the jury will be final and binding.
- It is important for all users to clarify on the form whether they have any political affiliations. iamin.in is completely apolitical and purely focuses on the welfare of the people.
- Neither ZMC nor its associate agencies or any of its partners will be held responsible for any harm, casualty, mishap of any of the users or volunteers.
- Neither ZMC nor any of its associate agencies will be responsible for any accident(s)/mishap(s) to any of the user of this platform and impact any third parties or members of the public, or any other participant.
- The users of this platform, hereby, agree to fully indemnify the organiser against any claims for expenses, damages or any other payments of any kind, including but not limited to that arising from his/ her actions or omissions or arising from any representations, misrepresentations or concealment of material facts.
- ZMC shall not be responsible for any wrong conduct/misbehavior of the users amongst themselves or with any other person in public.
- Shortlisted volunteers for the platform may be required to represent ZMC or their brands and hence will be required to conduct/behave/carry out themselves appropriately in front of large gatherings and/or media representatives.
- Any inappropriate, illegal or immoral behaviour on the part of the user of IAMIN.IN will result in immediate exclusion from the platform.
- All the users shall maintain decorum and shall abide by the rules and regulations thereof. Further the instructions of ZMC shall be adhered to strictly. Any user who acts in contravention to the instructions of ZMC or creating nuisance either to the ZMC or the other volunteer shall immediately be disqualified to use the site.
- ZMC reserves the right to withdraw or amend the terms of the campaign at any time, with retrospective effect, and does not take the responsibility for any loss or damage that any person may suffer as a result of using this platform.
- All disputes relating to iamin.in shall be subject to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai only.
- All material/appliances or goods belonging to ZMC must be returned unless stated otherwise.
- Engagement on the site will be construed as an acceptance of the rules and regulations stated herein and submission of the online form will indicate the acceptance of these terms and conditions by the user.
- If users are unclear about the rules or any element of the event or experience difficulties of any kind, they can write in their questions, problems or queries to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org