Zee Media Corporation (ZMC) respects your privacy. This policy explains how we collect, use, disclose and store information we collect or that you provide through this website.
Collection and use of Information
- Personal Information - Personal information could include information added to your profile, information submitted to contests/promotional activities, and information shared in communications to us.
This information may be used for marketing (where you have agreed to this) and for market research purposes, including internal demographic studies, to provide, optimise and personalise our services and to send you newsletters and information (where you have agreed to this).
This information may also be used to contact you. For e.g. if you are the winner of any contest or promotional activity running on the site, we would contact you for prize related purposes and would share your information with vendors to deliver the prize to you.
Any e-mail marketing conducted by us or on behalf of site partners or sponsors will be on an opt-in basis (where you have agreed to this). We will not disclose your e-mail address in public on the site.
We may share information as and when required by the law, or to prevent harm or illegal activities. Since iamin.in has global reach, this may include laws outside the jurisdiction of the Government of India.
- Security - We will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from misuse or loss.
- Non-personally identifiable information - ZMC collects non-personally identifiable information from site visitors including site activity, access device and browser information, cookies and IP addresses. We use these to track metrics such as time spent on the site, number of page views, activity shared, device used to access site. We gather and collect this information on an aggregate or anonymous basis that includes all site visitors with the goal of improving functionality of the website.
Links to External Websites
- You are likely to come across links to external websites while browsing iamin.in. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for security or privacy policies of these external sites. We encourage you to become familiar with their privacy policies.
- ZMC does not knowingly intend to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If a child has provided us with personal information a parent or guardian of that child may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they want this information deleted from our records. We will then make reasonable efforts to delete the child's information from our database.
Your security is in our hands and in order to ensure the safety of your and other visitors information, the user shall not:
- Post unauthorised information or communication on the website;
- Post or send through our website any materials or communications that are defamatory, obscene, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, abusive, hurting the religious sentiments, violent or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload any viruses or other spyware which is considered unlawful;
- Harass or intimidate or trouble any of the other users of the website;
- Submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business.
ZMC reserves the right to block, remove or delete any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, on its sole and absolute discretion if the above said safety measures are breached.
By visiting this website, you are accepting any and all maps/data and information you may receive (the "data") "as is" and without any bias or representation, whatsoever, express or implied. The information has been gathered from various sources and agencies to give you, the users, a wider selection of data. This information is provided with the understanding that we are not representing it to be accurate, correct or complete (as of today) for your intended purpose. We are not responsible for accuracy, errors, omissions, or otherwise on a daily/monthly/yearly basis, even if we are advised of the possibility of damage to you or others. We have presented certain data points that include, but are not limited to, the following categories:
- MPLAD funds
- Parliamentary attendance
- Crimes against Women
- Number of Handpumps, etc.
These data points have been sourced from:
- Census data, 2011
- MPLAD official website
- PRS website
We do not accept any responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the content available on these sources presented.
Changes to this Policy
- We reserve the right to change the policy from time to time, and will ensure the latest version is available on this site.
IAMIN.IN Contact Information
- Should you have any queries or complaints, you can write to us at email@example.com